Training Centre Approval Application Form
The WMC is an international organisation that is involved in providing standards and regulations for the practice, training and competitions of massage and body therapy.
All centres approved by the WMC will undergo a quality check to ensure that they meet the WMC standards
This will include the following:
1. Minimum of three years’ experience in the practice or teaching of massage therapies.
2. A policy, plan or statement that outlines equality, diversity, impartiality and inclusion in practice and teaching
3. Valid and appropriate health and safety procedures and practices
4. Sufficient and adequate facilities, equipment and materials
5. A record to demonstrate professional practice and professionalism
6. A record to illustrate effective and appropriate communication between therapists and students.
7. Effective and appropriate governance policy to ensure that all complaints are duly managed in line with centre and
country guidelines and guidance.
These criteria will be reviewed at the time of centre approval and monitored annually to ensure consistency and or changes in centre management and operation.
Please download and complete the PDF form below to apply to the WMC as an Approved Centre.
Once it has been completed, kindly email it to together with all the requested documents.
Benefits of Joining WMC
This is an opportunity for those schools who would like to collaborate with and become active members of the World Massage Council (WMC). As outlined, below are the benefits and package incentives once approved through our management team.
Worldwide recognition as a professional school recommended by WMC
Access to WMC guidance and support
Marketing through WMC social media platforms
Professional Judging opportunities with WMC
Use “WMC Approved Centre” logo on paperwork
Provide a platform to network with other training centres
Enter students under your own school/training centre name at WMC National Massage Championships
Discounts for entry to WMC events and competitions
Be listed on the WMC website as an “Approved Centre”
Advertise training courses and workshops to WMC members (charges applicable)
Certification from WMC
“WMC Approved Centre” logo for use on paperwork